« Home | First Wed » | In the mood » | Quick Note at FK's » | Dear Candidate » | Early or Late » | Live Fast » | Some ppl are blind » | The End is Near » | On the fence » | Random Scribblings »

Is this a sign

I've been doing too much shopping.

One of my shopping bag has gone missing. Actually it's several from the same day consolidated into one, and the entire thing is now MIA.

Maybe it's a sign I'm not meant to wear skinny jeans.... :P

skinny jeans are designed for skinny people. yes, like you. go search properly lah. there you go, you have a productive activity to start with =)

I just hope that my souvenirs is not in that bag.. Its not... right? RIGHT?!?!

i've heard ppl shop till luggage capacity full and need to pay xtra for airfares. But shop till stuffs gone missing? that's 1st

Post a Comment