« Home | Best thing out of Canada » | Ramblings at 3am » | Ramblings on a Saturday » | One Night of Sweet Escape » | It's the Fairy Tales » | Slow Sun » | Apparition » | Snips » | E » | Snips »

Two Plus One

She has always insisted I blog about her so CP, this is for you, lol.

After waiting for the entire night, finally CP called me at 12am (actually 11.49pm) to pick her and her fren, Jovean up from Sheraton Subang. Even though I had no freaking idea where that was, luckily I've been to SJMC so it wasn't difficult to get there.

To cut the long story short, we had supper at Steven's (so so only) and only went to bed after 3am.

Woke up late this morning, went breakfast and decided to take the train down to Puduraya to send them off.

As we were happily chatting away, two guys came into the train and immediately CP turned to me and said matter-of-factly, "That guy is checking you out."

"What? U mean he's checking you I out?" I responded.

"No, he's checking you out. And he's smiling at you now."

I turned only to get a glimpse of a not very attractive guy beaming at me..... Started wondering if I knew him. He did look somewhat similar to someone I knew but didn't ring any bells.

"Now, he's checking Jovean out," with a slight hint of aggravation in her voice. "This is seriously not right!"

"Come on, maybe he's just looking around," both Jo and me getting more uncomfortable being ogled.

"No, he's downright mentally undressing you guys and it's not fair. Here I am, a pretty girl sitting here and the damn bastard is checking out the both of you!!!! What is the world coming to!"

Yup, so that's the issue....