« Home | One Night of Sweet Escape » | It's the Fairy Tales » | Slow Sun » | Apparition » | Snips » | E » | Snips » | The Land of Traffic Jams and Bad Dreams » | Chicago Part 4 » | Chicago Part 3 »

Ramblings on a Saturday

It's the weekend again. Time flies when work takes up 8 to 8 everyday, including commuting and staying back to finish up.

Again, I don't have any plans again for the weekend. Luckily, I am no longer. A fren will be coming over to stay the night so I would have to play host.

So much for wanting to turn my life completely around, I'm just slowly falling back into old habits. And WOW is really not helping any.

I decided I hate my hair. It looks darn weird, must reprimand the stylist the next time I go see her.

Also, I'm still thin. Sigh, life sucks. I injured the muscles in my shoulder blade a couple weeks back and it's still yet to completely recover. I despise being skin and bones. There really isn't any other for me but to fight genetics. And that my frens, is not an easy thing to do....

"Luckily, I am no longer." No longer wat? A titik noktah? :p

Told you about the hair :p

And despite all your ramblings, still no Stefani pics :p

Who said it's hard to fight genetics? All you need is money and time to eat. Lots of time to eat. Stop exercising. Just eat. Tip, drink melted butter instead of water. (and soon you'll see butter coming out from the other end)

Post a Comment