« Home | Snips » | The Land of Traffic Jams and Bad Dreams » | Chicago Part 4 » | Chicago Part 3 » | Chicago Part 2 » | Chicago Part 1 » | A June 4th Night's Dream » | The 4th of June » | Memorial Day Weekend » | Zoom Zoom (No, not the Mazda) »

E

Here I am, alone again.

No sadness. I'm happy. Happy for you. Happy you are finally moving on with your life, to better things, achieving your dreams. To find happiness.

Today, after a long absence, I came home knowing it will never be the same again. The image that greeted me looked just like any other day; messy dining table, tv remote left on the couch. Yet, the silence was blaring in my years.

I stopped myself from processing but sitting here, reality comes crashing down.

You're gone.

I'm proud of myself because you leaving will not render me into a complete wreck. You can rest assured that I will be able to take care of myself. You have one less thing to worry. However, pangs of guilt take over me, I don't need you anymore as much as I want to. I'm a big boy now.

With you gone too, there's really not much left for me. And it even more apparent now, that one day, I myself will set out and make my mark in the world.

You know how much I've taken to you over the years.We were close, inseparably close. The hanging out during the weekend whenever you're back. The chatting late out nite before going to out.

Even all my frens remark how unusually close we are when we chat on the phone.

I don't know want to lose that bond we have. Yet, I have a feeling like everything else in the world, things change.

Let's hope we both become better as a person, yet retain what makes us inherently us. The part of us that ties us together, our intangible but very much apparent connection.

I love you. Remember that no matter what. I love you.

Let's hope our paths align again.