« Home | The Land of Traffic Jams and Bad Dreams » | Chicago Part 4 » | Chicago Part 3 » | Chicago Part 2 » | Chicago Part 1 » | A June 4th Night's Dream » | The 4th of June » | Memorial Day Weekend » | Zoom Zoom (No, not the Mazda) » | The Landing Strip 2 »

Snips

I've got a new haircut. Really like it, for now, lol.

Prepare for my new look..................


*Drumroll*
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



Ta da!










I've been simpsonized!!

So, do we look alike?

personally i think it looks better than your usual long side-parted hairstyle. heh.

And then again, like my fren said, there's only 3 hairstyles for guys these days. Tomahawk, spiky, or ugly.

Can't say I'm a big fan of it...

But then, whatever it takes to impress your 'higher-ups' eh?

Hmmp, seem to be getting mixed reviews from everyone.

As for myself, sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. Then again, I am the most indecisive person you'll ever meet...

this might sound absolutely ridiculous, but out of a sudden, u bear a very similar resemblance to lee hom. to me.

im not joking.

lol...... lee hom or not, i'm just happy being myself. Or at least, mostly happy, haha.

Great to hear from you though kizzy. Though it took a striking resemblance to lee hom to get you to write, lol.

Post a Comment