« Home | Apparition » | Snips » | E » | Snips » | The Land of Traffic Jams and Bad Dreams » | Chicago Part 4 » | Chicago Part 3 » | Chicago Part 2 » | Chicago Part 1 » | A June 4th Night's Dream »

Slow Sun

Seeing that I've yet to recover from my flu, I decided to take it easy today.

Had a fren come over for lunch. He was kind enough to bring ample food and even flu medication, as mine had run out.

We did what old frens do best, caught each other up with our respective lives. It's nice to have a good chat with friends, sometimes. All these going and going and going in life, it feels refreshing to sit down and chill for a couple of hours. I'm not not even officially working yet I've been so caught up with working life. It really can't be helped but be immersed in the whole experience. Though sometimes, I feel I'm not being treated seriously cause, at the end of the day, I'm just an intern. That's another topic for another day though.

We also managed pop in a DVD and just chill for the afternoon. I seriously don't mind more Sundays like this, having friends over for a chat and watching a movie in the comforts of home.

That's a good life to look forward to.


Awww, what a nice friend you have...

Hehe, hope you get well soon yeah!

it's nice to have a fren come around and spread your disease to him/her so him/her can spread it around as well. You a very good fren indeed....

Anyway, get well soon.

Post a Comment