« Home | Ramblings on a Saturday » | One Night of Sweet Escape » | It's the Fairy Tales » | Slow Sun » | Apparition » | Snips » | E » | Snips » | The Land of Traffic Jams and Bad Dreams » | Chicago Part 4 »

Ramblings at 3am

I'm chatting with fren. He's not letting me go sleep. Been deprived for days. Luckily, tmr public holiday so I can sleep in. Right now, I'm kinda pushing, for no good reason.

One of these days, I'm gonna regret it.

Tmr, plan to meet someone for lunch. But it looks like I won't wake up in time for lunch, hahahaha.
Divine creator, master of the universe, please make my weekend and exciting one. Make great plans happen for me without having to lift a finger or make any calls. May invitations for good times come pouring in.

Who am I kidding....... I'm gonna be miserable this weekend....

haha.. let's bermiserable together.
we'll make a lets-miserable date

Dude, my weekends aren't any better. Worse I think, since I spend a lot of time alone. Difference is I've accept them as a part of my (sad non-existent) social life. Cheer up dude and try to have a good weekend anyways k.

Post a Comment