« Home | August 05, 2008 » | August 04, 2008 » | July 23, 2008 » | July 21, 2008 » | I kissed (a girl) and the censors doesn't like it » | July 17, 2008 » | July 13, 2008 » | July 12, 2008 » | July 11, 2008 » | A meme, almost »

August 07, 2008

I'm going to take a bold step and assume that, somewhere out there among my 2 readers, someone is wondering about my well-being as a result of my last post.

Well, right now I'm gonna assure him/her/it that I'm doing ok. Not great or happy - my life in general is never quite that fantastic - but OK.

Just one of those days where pigs not only fly, they rain stink bombs on my world. Doesn't kill me, just stinks.

You assumed right. But not only from the last post, but generally all your posts since... the past year?

At least you're doing okay then. Meant to mail you but in between procrastination and getting my shit together, didn't get round to doing so :p

Stinky as the situation may be, you could try using some deodorant ^_^

yup... you do have readers who are concerned with your well-being especially from what you posted previously.

But heck, that's just you right? What's life is there's nothing to complain about? At least, that should apply to a narcissistic and a cynic like you. =P

Angelus - I didn't realise I've been doing this the past year. Is it really that bad?? Don't I occasionally write something really mundane like my choice of eggs for breakfast?

And I'm still waiting for that email.

Gabriel - I guess narcissistic and cynical is sorta my niche. But really, do I complain that much?

frankly, you do complain alot :P

either that, or you only portray your everyday negative emotions on this blog. ;P

eratter - i guess i have a tendency to share bad news but keep the good ones to myself. after all, i don't want you guys to feel bad knowing i have such a fabulous life, lol

Post a Comment