« Home | Long Long Day » | Creatures of the Dark » | I'm Sorry - Monograms » | Fast for Freedom » | Loooooong Weekend » | Home (But Leaving Soon) » | 13 Hrs Sleep » | Fri, Sat & Sun » | Chill » | Two Plus One »

Sexy Cut



I love it!!

COOL~!

wish i have that kind of hair style also...

Then again, I'd probably look weird if I actually do try it... hehz

^ It probably would, percy... but it wouldn't hurt to try ^^

loopy, out of all the hair cuts u've shamelessly plugged in the blog, this 1 wins hands down Best Haircut of the Year. Should've gone for some frosted tips or highlights, and your transformation to lala chai will be complete ^^

Is that a cafe ur in? I like the ambience & vibe its giving. [haha, sounding oh so pretentious]

I tot you had this haircut before? Mebbe my memory is playing me. Either way, it looks good on u. (do i get anything from you for saying that?)

p3rseus - won't know till u try, just experiment lar. at the end of the day, it's just hair!

angelus - yup, very empty cafe. trust me, it's hardly that amazing in reality.

Haircut of the Year, I like that, hehe. And I agree too, definitely a keeper, lol.

eratter - how many different variations of a short crop are there? they all look similar i guess, but thanks. Glad everyone's unanimous on this, hehehe.

seriously...it looks nice =)

OMG...i just realised you're camwhoring in the office!!! mmg tak tau malu!!!! :P

oh...i just read that it's a cafe.. phew.. i though ofis.. if not really tak tau malu.. :P

Post a Comment