« Home | Creatures of the Dark » | I'm Sorry - Monograms » | Fast for Freedom » | Loooooong Weekend » | Home (But Leaving Soon) » | 13 Hrs Sleep » | Fri, Sat & Sun » | Chill » | Two Plus One » | Best thing out of Canada »

Long Long Day

Came home back 11 something last nite and immediately went out wif FK. Went to satisfy my ice-cream cravings with a sundae at McD and since I wanted to make the most out of my time here, went to hv the famous Ipoh Spring Chicken. Hung there till bout 3am, lol...

Supposed to go out for lunch wif a bunch of frens but only woke at 3pm, lol. So much for making the most of my time, lol. Feel really bad for bailing out though. Then again, those fellas should hv called to wake me up. Not entirely my fault.

Finally get some free time to come online...

you know you won't wake up!!

its bean sprout by the way..

i usually dun sleep till so late!!!

yea, was wondering wat it's called. watever....

Post a Comment