« Home | Home (But Leaving Soon) » | 13 Hrs Sleep » | Fri, Sat & Sun » | Chill » | Two Plus One » | Best thing out of Canada » | Ramblings at 3am » | Ramblings on a Saturday » | One Night of Sweet Escape » | It's the Fairy Tales »

Loooooong Weekend

Finally, a 5 day weekend!! Such a luxury, makes me soooo happy.

Finally went to Pavillion yesterday afternoon. Very very cool place. Definitely head and shoulders above The Gardens. Then again, it's prolly not fair to compare the two. Gardens is definitely the luxury extension to Megamall while Pavillion encompasses both high-end and luxury goods. However, architecture wise, Pavillion rocks!!! Love their Raya decoration too, very ingenious.

At the end of the day, I didn't have change to pay for parking but luckily a very nice lady gave me change for my RM50. Totally made my day. Just go to show there are good people in this world, and for me to strive being the same.