« Home | Quote of the Day » | August 11, 2008 » | No Lesbian Love for Katy Perry » | Forever » | August 07, 2008 » | August 05, 2008 » | August 04, 2008 » | July 23, 2008 » | July 21, 2008 » | I kissed (a girl) and the censors doesn't like it »

August 18, 2008

I've had 4 interviews in the last 7 days. Which works out to almost one per working day.

I'm tired. Both emotionally and physically. Every interview is a roller-coaster ride. First comes the anxiety, which translates into hours of preparation. Then comes that actual nerve wrecking interview. As if the interview itself isn't torturous enough, I need to do a playback in my head after all is said and done, occasionally slapping myself for that foot-in-mouth moment. Finally, it's time for the waiting game, which is rather self-explanatory.

Even though I should be thankful I'm actually getting calls, I don't know how long I can go on at this rate.

I'm not sure if it's generally the case or just my unfortunate experience, it sure seems like the hiring process is one long slowly drawn out bad dream.

Well......enjoy while you still can without a job. Coz when u have one..... U get even more frustrated.
I too wanna holiday but didn't have tht chance..... T.T

haha....dun worry...its generally that way...in fact its only a few ppl who dun have to wait a long time to get an offer...:)

That's just how the way it is. You just have to be patient and never give up.

Thanks everyone for your encouragement. You guys really made my day.

I'm gonna hang in there till my dream job (or almost dream job) comes along =) Let's hope it won't be long.

Post a Comment